16 July 2012

I side with....

Election year again (already?) and therefore time for another of those polls to see which presidential candidates I agree with. I like this one because it lets you give more than just Yes/No answers.

Mitt Romney - 90% on domestic policy, foreign policy, economic, healthcare, immigration, and environmental issues.
Ron Paul - 66% on domestic policy, immigration, social, and environmental issues.
Barack Obama - 65% on foreign policy, economic, science, and social issues.
Gary Johnson - 63% on domestic policy, healthcare, and environmental issues.
Virgil Goode - 30% on domestic policy and healthcare issues.
Jimmy McMillan - 19% on no major issues.
Jill Stein - 18% on no major issues.
Stewart Alexander - 4% on no major issues.
Connecticut Voters - 44% on social issues.
American Voters - 59% on social and environmental issues.

90% Republican
65% Democratic
64% Libertarian
18% Green

Immigration: I side the most with Mitt Romney and Ron Paul on 94% of immigration issues.
Science: I side the most with Barack Obama on 80% of science issues.
Healthcare: I side the most with Mitt Romney on 100% of healthcare issues.
Domestic Policy: I side the most with Mitt Romney on 95% of domestic policy issues.
Foreign Policy: I side the most with Mitt Romney on 90% of foreign policy issues.
The Economy: I side the most with Mitt Romney on 91% of economic issues.
Social: I side the most with Ron Paul on 92% of social issues.
The Environment: I side the most with Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, and Mitt Romney on 96% of environmental issues.

No comments: