01 January 2007

Book list - Dec 06

Drowned Wednesday - fantasy, by Garth Nix
Barrayar - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
The Report Card - children's by Andrew Clements
Shards of Honor - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
The Warrior's Apprentice - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
"The Mountains of Mourning" - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
The Vor Game - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
Cetaganda - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
Ethan of Athos - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
"Labyrinth" - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
The Eyre Affair - AH/mystery, by Jasper Fforde
"Borders of Infinity" - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold
Brothers in Arms - SF, by Lois McMaster Bujold

Not a single reread this month!

And yes, I've finally discovered Miles Vorkosigan. The books have been recommended to me several times, but I'd never gotten around to reading any of them. Then, whilst going through a box of books a few weeks ago, I discovered that I had somehow acquired a copy of Barrayar, the second book in the series, so I started reading it. About a third of the way through it, I went out and bought the first, third and fourth books. I'm currently reading Mirror Dance, and Memory is waiting its turn....

No comments: