01 October 2007

Book list - Sep 07

Silent Wings - WW II, by Gerald M Devlin
King of the Mountain - mystery, by M K Wren
Yesterday's Gone - WWII novel, by N J Crisp
Liberty Falling - mystery, by Nevada Barr
The Sunrise Lands - AH, by S M Stirling
Arthur Ransome and Captain Flint's Trunk - literary journey, by Christina Hardyment
The Cat Who Went up the Creek - mystery, by Lilian Jackson Braun
Tragedy at Honda - naval history, by Charles A Lockwood and Hans Christian Adamson

Only eight books this month.* Barr was a reread; I think the Lockwood/Adamson book was, too. (I read a book about Honda back when I was in high school, and I think this is the same one.) Didn't read any Newbery Medal winners this month, so I'm still at 29 of 86.


* Beyond the Sword, the new expansion for Civilization IV, was released a couple months ago. That hasn't been helping my reading time any....

No comments: