18 March 2010

The Top 10 Children's Novels Prediction Challenge

As I've mentioned a time or two, Betsy Bird has been posting a list of the Top 100 Children's Novels, as voted for by her readers, at A Fuse #8 Production. She's now gotten as far as number 18, and has issued the following challenge:
To win you need to first guess the Top 10 Books. But to become the ultimate winner you need to also place them in the correct order of appearance. Do this and you'll win a fabulous prize. Honest. I'm not a giveaway gal, but in this case I can make an exception.

By my calculations book #11 will post on Thursday, March 25th. Therefore you have until midnight of the 25th to email me your guess at Fusenumber8@gmail.com. I will announce the true winner after the #1 book comes out.

Laurie, at Six Boxes of Books, has posted a list of the books, to make it easier to see which ones have already appeared.

No comments: